Neumann Protection & Consulting, LLC is a comprehensive security and risk management firm that specializes in active shooter training and awareness, workplace violence prevention and mitigation, security guard and patrol services, executive protection and bodyguard services, behavioral threat assessment and management, and asset protection consultation.
Justin Neumann, Owner/CEO
Justin has a master’s degree in Security Management with a concentration in Threat Assessment and Asset Management. He has extensive experience in law enforcement, including experience in patrol, investigations, personnel training, and administration. In addition to his experience in law enforcement, Justin has completed the following certifications and advanced training.
- Police Officer Standards and Training (POST) Certified Peace Officer
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP)
- Certified Homeland Protection Associate Level III (CHPA-III)
- Certified instructor in Incident Response to Terrorist Bombings
- Workplace Violence, Executive Protection, Terrorism, Civil Disturbance
Justin is an active member of the following professional organizations:
- Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association
- Minnesota Law Enforcement Memorial Association
- Fraternal Order of Police (FOP)
- InfraGard-Public Private Partnership-Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS)
- Association of Threat Assessment Professionals (ATAP)
- North American Bodyguard Association (NABA)
- International Law Enforcement Teachers and Trainers Association (ILEETA)
- The International Association for Counterterrorism & Security Professionals (IACSP)
Justin is a Licensed Peace Officer in the State of Minnesota, and is an experienced supervisor currently serving the Mankato Department of Public Safety. He also serves as an Adjunct Professor of Law Enforcement at Minnesota State University Mankato, as an Adjunct Professor in the School of Criminal Justice at St. Cloud State University, and as an Adjunct Instructor for Northwestern University in the Center for Public Safety where he teaches courses in strategic planning, grant writing, policy development, training, contemporary policing, officer wellness, and leadership.